Monday, April 11, 2011

Review of Navarro's Promise (Breeds, #24) by Lora Leigh



OMG…Another hot installment of the breed series.  I don’t know how she continues to write this series with the same impact book after book.  I have read every one of the books in this series multiple times – it is always the same – I read it quickly the first time, slower the second time, and I savor it the third time.  This author has many series I enjoy but, the breeds are the top of my list…there are so many characters that I think deserve a story…next up looks like Lawe Justice’s book (Jonas’s second in command).  His book has been a long time coming…I remember reading about him and Rule several books ago saying they hoped to never find a mate. 

I saw a couple of grammar issues but, nothing that will deter me from the reading the book over and over again.  The only reason I gave this 4 instead of 5 stars was the ending was a little rushed and everything wrapped up a little too easy – normally Ms. Leigh make them suffer more.  I know HEA but, this was HEA with a ribbon and bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment