Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Review of The Vampire Voss (Regency Draculia) By Colleen Gleason



I want to start off saying that I am a huge fan of Colleen Gleason's Gardella Vampire Chronicles but, not so much the Envy Chronicles she wrote as Joss Ware.  I was so excited to hear she was starting a new vampire series and I knew I wouldn't be able to pass out on the opportunity to get regency era, rakes and vampires all in one book. 

This was a dark, intense book, where the author made me feel as if I was a part of the story; seeing it unfold as if I was there.  I felt transported into the world Gleason had created.  It was as if I was there hidden watching the story unfold; the author managing to create such an atmospheric read. 

There are so many paranormal stories out there; especially that feature vampires - but the author kept the story and plot fresh and exciting - I am looking forward to reading the next installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment