Sunday, July 8, 2012

Review of Rev It Up (Black Knights, Inc. #3) By Julie Ann Walker



Thanks to the publisher, Sourcebooks, and NetGalley for the chance to read Rev It Up early!

This is the third book in a romantic suspense military trilogy by Julie Ann Walker releasing October 1st 2012.

I felt like I turned on the television in the middle of an awesome movie…with that said I recommend starting at the beginning; with Hell on Wheels. The author did an excellent job of reintroducing the characters to me; allowing me to gain an understanding of the existing relationships.

This was a very enjoyable book. The suspense portion made/kept the book interesting and fast moving. The book was ninety percent suspense, ten percent romance but, every bit adventurous.

This is very similar to Jaci Burton’s Wild Riders series.

No comments:

Post a Comment