Sunday, August 19, 2012

Out of Time by Samantha Graves



Thanks to the publisher, Grand Central Publishing, and NetGalley for the chance to read this.

To unearth the secret of ancient civilizations, a museum curator must team up with a tomb raider who’s stolen the history she’s dictated to protect.  To beat the other tomb raiders, they’ll have to partner up—because suddenly Jillian and Simon are in a race just to stay alive.

The treasure hunt kept me intrigued, but the romantic tension kept me up late!  Simon Bonner is one of the most unique heroes I have read in a very long time, and I won't soon forget him!  I loved the intense attraction between Simon and Jillian and really enjoyed their banter.  If you've been wishing for a light Romantic Suspense with plenty of action and steamy heat, then you’ve find it within this story.  This was a fast and fun read: a good mix between a love story and an adventure/thriller story. I liked the characters and I am looking forward to reading Sight Unseen which precedes this book; it is Raven Callahan’s story - Jillian's sister.  


Trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment