Tuesday, October 23, 2012

After the Storm (Texas Firefighters, #6) by Amy Knupp



Thanks to the Author, Amy Knupp, for the autographed copy & the chance to read this early!

This is my first by the author but, it isn’t the last – I added the other 5 Texas Firefighter installments to my TBR. This story quickly caught my attention and took off at a sprint. It is the sixth series about group of firefighters located on the San Amaro Island, off the coast of Texas. If the rest are as good as this one, then I will be making future reservations at the Silver Sands Hotel. This is a terrific contemporary firefighters' romance starring two fully developed, yet stubborn, protagonists; plus a strong support cast who enhances the adventure. This book was well written, intense, and full of angst. 

I was unsure of my ability to withstand Penn’s anger toward Nadia but, in the end I realized it was true to his character – and not just a plot ploy.

Disclosure: This paperback book was provided to me free of charge by the author for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

Texas Firefighters Series (Books 1-5)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment