Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All He Ever Desired (Kowalski Family #5) by Shannon Stacey

Series: The Kowalski Family #5
Author: Shannon Stacey
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Source: NetGalley
Publisher: Carina Press
Published: November 12, 2012
Rating



Thanks to the publisher, Carina Press, and NetGalley or the chance to read this early!

Once I finally got a chance to start this book, pesky work kept getting in the way, I couldn't put it down. WoW ~ this author really knows how to pull strong emotions out of her characters. I didn't think I was going to survive the tension between Ryan & Lauren. Every book in this series so far has been outstanding; I only hope that more relatives crawl out of the woodwork – cuz’ I don’t want this series to end. She has created a family of characters that romance fans will love and adore.

I can’t wait to see what the author has in store for Josh! 

Overview of the character relationships in case you haven't read the other books...

Ryan Kowalski is the brother of Mitch - All He Ever Needed, #5, Sean - Yours to Keep, #3, Josh - All He Ever Dreamed, #6, and Liz. He is the cousin of Joe - Exclusively Yours, #1 and Kevin - Undeniably Yours, #2

Lauren Carpenter is good friends with Mitch's fiance Paige Sullivan - All He Ever Needed, #5 

Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley or the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment