Friday, October 12, 2012

Book Blogger Hop: On the Road…Week 2

This weeks host is Soon Remembered Tales

Question: 
With Autumn upon us and Halloween drawing near, what books remind you of fall? What ones do you enjoy reading that are about autumn?

Answer:

Last fall I visited the Turn the Page Bookstore in Boonsboro, MD for one of the book signing events. For those of you that are unaware, this is an independent bookstore is owned and operated by Bruce Wilder, the husband of New York Times bestselling author, Nora Roberts. My husband and I stayed at the Inn BoonsBoro On the Square; it is an awesome B&B – if you ever get the chance to visit. Plus you get special privileges the day of the book-signing.

Anyway back to the question of the week – Our stay was shortly after the release of The Next Always: Book One of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy by Nora Roberts. I loved the book! It reminds me of that cozy, relaxed trip; not to mention the lovely setting and the sweet romance got me excited for the next book in the series ~ releasing November 2012.

One more thing to mention about this trip was that I got to meet not only a lot of great authors but also my new favorite jewelry designer ~ Terah Ware, An Era’s Ambiance.



No comments:

Post a Comment