Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Born to Be Wild: A Loveswept Classic Romance (The Three Musketeers, #2) by Donna Kauffman





Thanks to the publisher, Random House Publishing Group, and NetGalley for the chance to read this!

I really enjoyed this story and the chemistry between these two characters; they are scorching hot. Watching these two fall in love was exciting; it kept me fully invested. Once I got into the story I couldn't put it down…this is my favorite in this series. There wasn't must suspense – I would consider this more of a contemporary romance. 

This is the second book in the romantic suspense series, The Three Musketeers, by Donna Kauffman: Born to Be Wild is a re-issue of a Loveswept Classic Romance #771 originally published 01/96.

Other Installments:
#1 (Jarrett McCullough’s story) - Surrender the Dark
#3 (Dane Colbourne’s story) – Midnight Heat

Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment