Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Burning Up (Smoke Jumpers, #1) by Anne Marsh

Title: Burning Up
Series: Smoker Jumpers #1
Author: Anne Marsh
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Source: NetGalley
Publisher: Kensington Books
Published: October 30th 2012
Rating



Thanks to the publisher, Kensington Books, and NetGalley or the chance to read this early!

A very explosive story!

This story quickly caught my attention and took off at a sprint. It is the first in a new series about smoke-jumper firefighters. If the rest are even half as good as this one, then Ms. Marsh has a winning series on her hands. Well written, intense, and full of suspense, this story was on FIRE (pun intended).

I’m not sure which I enjoyed most the romance, action or suspense. I found myself racing through the book trying to discover the stalker/serial arsonist was. The story was seriously intense up all the way through - I thought this was a fantastic read. 

This is the third series by this author I have read & enjoyed! I look forward to MANY more books written by her! She seems to have a series for everyone (A) Fallen, for her Paranormal readers; (B) Dawson Brothers, for her western readers, & this one for her suspense readers. 

Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley or the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment