Monday, October 8, 2012

Calling The Shots (Long Shots, #4) By Christine d'Abo


Thanks to the publisher, Carina Press, and NetGalley for the chance to read this!

This is the fourth installment in Christine d'Abo's Long Shots series. However, this is the first book by this author I've read; so I had no idea what to expect.  Before starting this book, I was concerned that I hadn't read the first three books in the series and that jumping in would be confusing. While reading, I discovered none of those concerns were valid. Calling the Shots can definitely be read as a stand-alone. 

This is a smoking hot ménage story with something special that succeeded in convincing me, the reader, that the threesome relationship could actually work. With two seriously sexy guys, a feisty heroine, and an intriguing and suspenseful plot, what’s not to love? I was looking for something straight-forward: smutty, sexy and not much of a plot line to think about – but I got much more than that!!! Having enjoyed this book so much, I’m adding the first three books of this series to my TBR pile.

It's well written and the complexities of the characters make it interesting beyond the sexual exploits. 

This is a sexually explicit story – just a warning in case that makes you uncomfortable.

Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment