Thursday, October 11, 2012

Double Time (Sinners on Tour #3) By Olivia Cunning


Thanks to the publisher, Sourcebooks, and NetGalley for the chance to read this early!


Before starting this book, I was concerned that since I had read only the 1st book, Backstage Pass, and not the 2nd, Rock Hard, that jumping around in this series would leave me confused – not so much.  However, that wasn't the only reason I often felt lost among the story – after a little research on the author’s site I discovered that this is actually the 5th book, not the 3rd.   This book would've made more sense to be released last since it seems to wrap the series up.  I think I will wait until the other 2 installments, Hot Ticket & Snared, release then reread the series from the beginning in the order the author intended them to be released.  As far as this book being a complete stand-alone – I vote no…only because there is a lot of the other band members’ involvement.

I've read the author’s other series, One Night with Sole Regret, so I knew what to expect from this author – sex scenes that are both hot and sensual. Ms. Cunning always makes the attraction just hot and sexy enough, without going overboard.  The chemistry between Reagan and Trey is intense; once Ethan is add to the mix – it exploded.

This is perfect for readers looking for a read with a serious spice kick, hot rocker guys, and emotional intensity, Double Time is a must read. Enjoy!

Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really fun weekend.

    Stop by if you like for my post.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/10/book-blogger-hop-1012-1018_12.html

    ReplyDelete