Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shadow Valley by Kate Sherwood



Thanks to the publisher, Carina Press, and NetGalley for the chance to read this early!


This is the first book I’ve read by this author and I wasn’t disappointed. Although, its slow start, this story has a lot to offer and I'm glad I hung in there. It all makes sense after awhile and I was constantly off balance, trying to deduce the good guys from the bad ones. The romance between Megan and Joe was pretty intense. The characters were carefully created with intricate personality traits and characteristics that make them seem realistic.

This was a tasty, sweet, romantic read – just enough tension to keep me intrigued. I look forward to other books by this author.

Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment