Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Surrender the Dark: A Loveswept Classic Romance (The Three Musketeers, #1) by Donna Kauffman




Thanks to the publisher, Random House Publishing Group, and NetGalley for the chance to read this!

This is the first book in the romantic suspense series, The Three Musketeers, by Donna Kauffman. Surrender the Dark is a re-issue of a Loveswept Classic Romance #760 originally published 10/95.

Intelligence courier Jarrett is injured and on the run from trouble.  Unconsciously, he heads straight toward Rae’s, an ex-courier, house. This hot fast paced novel will keep you on your toes as they find forgiveness and love. I am a huge fan of romantic suspense so when I came across these books by Ms. Kauffman; I knew I had to read them. I enjoyed this book -- the dialogue was witty, the characters are well rounded, and the story pace kept me intrigued. If you are a fan of romantic suspense, I highly recommend this series. This is a well-balanced story with equal parts romance and suspense.

Other Installments:
#2 (Zach Brogan’s story) – Born to Be Wild
#3 (Dane Colbourne’s story) – Midnight Heat

Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment