Friday, November 2, 2012

Fury of Seduction (Dragonfury, #3) by Coreene Callahan (Goodreads Author)

Title: Fury of Seduction
Series: Dragonfury #3
Author: Coreene Callahan
Genre: Romance
Source: Amazon Vine; Paperback.
Publisher: Montlake Romance
Published: November 13, 2012
Rating




Received this ARC from Amazon Vine.

DO NOT READ THIS PRIOR TO FURY OF ICE – IT WILL SPOIL THE SURPRISE!!! 
 I am not going to spoil anything by appending anything to the description (even though there is so much I want to share) – I think it gives potential readers a good overview. 

I enjoy this authors writing style – she has created a world where her readers can linger. The story flows smoothly. Thanks to the authors very descriptive writing style ~ you need just a nip of imagination to fully experience the vivid settings/characters. Well written, with gentle humor. 

I was so invested in the outcome of Mac and Tania's struggles, it was almost hard to breathe as things became more complicated and their HEA seemed so far out of reach. However, the author knows how to create exceptional characters – these two sure had me rooting for them. 

This is an extraordinary paranormal romance – a true triumph in a very flooded genre. 

I can’t wait to see what happens next; with the introduction of several new characters it looks like this will be a long running series ~ ~ Her website already shows 3 more upcoming installments - Fury Of Desire, Fury Of Obsession, & Fury Of Surrender 

Disclosure: This paperback book was provided to me free of charge through Amazon Vine for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment