Saturday, November 17, 2012

Review: Bannockburn Binding (Beloved Bloody Time #1) by Tracy Cooper-Posey

Series: Beloved Bloody Time, #1
Author: Tracy Cooper-Posey
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: Author
Publisher: Tracy Cooper-Posey
Published: December 17, 2011
Rating




Thanks to the Author for the chance to read this hot futuristic-Scottish-paranormal romance!

First off, I would like to say I really enjoy Tracy Cooper-Posey’s writing style. After reading this one, I am definitely interested in reading additional books for her backlist, especially Blood Stone. Who can resist a book with 2 heroes? ~ a sexy man on horseback and a time-traveling, vampire. Not me! The three get tangled in a ménage that is very erotic. The sex scenes are super HOT!

I've just started a new relationship with another awesome author! I'll be keeping my eye out for future releases!

Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge by the author for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Not for me but so glad you enjoyed this one, and ooh a time traveling vampire sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete