Saturday, November 10, 2012

Review: The Billionaire's Con by Mackenzie Crowne

Title: The Billionaire's Con
Author: Mackenzie Crowne
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Source: Publisher; Digital
Publisher: Still Moments Publishing
Published: November 12, 2012
Rating


Overall, I liked the book; it is light, sweet, and satisfying. I have read a lot of contemporary romance novels lately, but the heart warming moments made all of the difference. The author uses creative phases like 'Gastronomical Orgasam' to being humor to the story. I recommend this book to anyone looking to be lightly entertained. 

I would love to have read an epilogue to show what happens next...

Disclosure: The publisher, Still Moments Publishing, provided this e-book to me free of charge for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words, Heather. I'm so glad you found Meggy and Trevor's story entertaining in the lighthearted way it was intended. As for that epilogue... Stay tuned. ;-)

    Thanks again,

    Mac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I was hoping to revisit these great characters.

      Delete
  2. Humor is always good, so glad you enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete