Monday, January 21, 2013

Review: Enslaved (Eternal Guardians #5) by Elisabeth Naughton


Title: Enslaved
Author: Elisabeth Naughton
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Sourcebooks
Published Date: November 1, 2012

After being rescued from the Underworld, Gryphon is plauged by strange voices and an evil foreboding. He believes that his only hope for salvation is to track down the goddess who cursed him...until he meets Maelea.

A prisoner with no bars, Maelea encounters Gryphon on her quest to find Olympus. He's about to test her loyalty to the gods, and she's ready to find out if he still has a heart worth saving...



I was first introduced to Elisabeth Naughton when I read her Stolen Trilogy. However, she became an auto-buy author for me once I read Marked , the first book in the Eternal Guardians series. I’ve been looking forward to this book forever – now you might be asking what took me so long after its release date to read it. Enraptured is the reason…I was sure that nothing could meet the standards set by this book – well Enslaved did it. Both Gryphon and Maelea were written with such a poignant impact that I felt their distress. Great Job! Looking forward to reading more about Titus!

Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge through NetGalley for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment