Popular Post

Posted by : Heather Coulter Sunday, January 6, 2013

December 31st - January 5th



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by
~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It's a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blogs.

Book Club

Book ClubHEA Book Club Pick for January: 
Her Best Worst Mistake by Sarah Mayberry
Mark your calendars: The HEA Book Club Live chat date for Her Best Worst Mistake  will be Wednesday Jan 23rd at 6:00PM PST, 9:00 PM EST and theres a giveaway involved. Thanks to allromanceebooks.com one lucky chat participant will win a copy of our February book club read.


Past Week on the Blog

Monday

Guest Post + Review + Giveaway: Candy From Strangers  By Joey Jameson - Click Here

Tuesday

Review: Just What She Wants  By Barbara Elsborg - Click Here
Review: Fated  (Serendipity #1.75) by Carly Phillips - Click Here

Wednesday

Review: Two Men and a Virgin  by Kate Richards - Click Here

Thursday

Review: Second Chance  (Pararescuemen, #1) by Debbie Gould - Click Here
Review: In My Sights  (Pararescuemen, #2) by Debbie Gould & LJ Garland - Click Here

Friday

Feature and Follow: Week 3 ~  Question: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself? - Click Here
Review: The Marine Cowboy  (Always a Marine, #7) by Heather Long - Click Here
Spotlight: Sophronia and the Vampire  by Jacqueline Farrell - Click Here

Saturday

 Review: Bayou Heat  by Donna Kauffman - Click Here
Book Blitz + Giveaway: Release  by Nicole Hadaway - Click Here

Winnings

Thanks to Alexa Grace
Magnet
photo.JPG

Thanks to FUONLYKNEW and Author James Blakley
Signed Paperback

Thanks to Alison Kent
Signed Paperback ARC

{ 14 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I haven't seen these before. Will have to check them out. Have a wonderful week.


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you had a busy week! I wish I could fit all that in one week! Thanks for visiting my Sunday Post
    Tanya @ Rantings of a Reading Addict

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second chance cafe looks like a fun read :) Hope you have a great week, happy reading! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love book club reads, so I will have to check that out. The Second Chance Cafe looks like something that I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious about the Second Chance Cafe. You had an amazing week on the blog and i need to check out the Marine cowboy *swoons* Have an great week! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were very busy this week! I haven't heard of these books. The second one looks cute though. Thanks for stopping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Book clubs are so much fun, it is great to discuss a book with other people and see their response.

    You have had a busy week. I hope you enjoy the book club read.

    Thanks for stopping back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of those books before, but I hope you end up enjoying them!
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I need to go check out that Marine Cowboy review of yours. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are new to me, but I hope you really enjoy them! Happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Certainly a busy week for you! I'm not really familer with any of the books you review or recieved, so I'll have to check out your reviews.
    I hope you have a great week and thank you for visting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun to have an online book club with a chat. Great idea, since most of the IRL book clubs I've been a part of have fizzled out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent you an email - feel free to join us!

      Delete
  13. Gosh!! You have been super busy!! Lots of reviews....

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Books Books & More Books - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -