Saturday, March 30, 2013

Promotional Opportunities...for Authors

Opportunity #1 


After reading Monica Corwin's Mile High Ménage book I was inspired to start a new meme (entitled Unwritten). Have you ever read a book and wondered what a character was thinking? Wanted a peek at from different POV? 

In the case of Mile High Ménage – there was a scene that I couldn't get out of my head, but the problem was it wasn't included in the story…so I sent the author an email and she agreed to provide a bonus scene.

You can view the post that started it all here.

There was a great response to this post so starting in March I am going to make this a Weekly Meme, but in order to do so I need Authors...

Rules:

  • It can be a deleted scene.
  • It cannot be an excerpt, prologue or epilogue.
  • Must not exceed 500 words.
  • Must be original, not yet published on another site.

Opportunity #2


Looking for Authors ~ I am going to starting participating in the Sunday Swag Hosted by Riverina Romantics - It features an author each week; what I need from you - Author to volunteer Swag for giveaways! Please leave a comment or send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment