Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shiloh’s WRECK OF A BLOG TOUR!

Wreck of a blog tour

Shiloh’s WRECK OF A BLOG TOUR!

Enter to win a date with Shiloh Walker** (drinks at RT 2013 or Lori Foster/Duffy Brown RAGT)
She’s out to wreck her life…he’s out to remake it…check out Shiloh Walker’s WRECKED.

Excerpt

“What in the hell just happened?”

Zach’s lips touched the back of her neck. “Well, I’m no expert, but I think you kissed me,” he said, his voice teasing. “And I’m pretty sure we both enjoyed it. But maybe we should try again.”

And then she found herself on her back, staring up into a pair of dark blue eyes that she knew very, very well. They’d always seemed to glint with mischief, or trouble . . . but she’d never realized just how much they glinted with that kind of trouble.

Not until now.

As his mouth came down on hers again, Abby barely had time to catch her breath. Then she was wondering why she’d even bothered. He stole the oxygen right out of her with his kiss. His tongue stroked along hers, moving into her mouth with an easy assurance that belied his words.

I’m no expert.

Oh, yes. Yes, he was…


A WRECKED OF A BLOG TOUR mini interview

Heather Coulter's Response - Share yours


Q: Do you have a tattoo?


A: Yes...Three (1) Purple Rose; Left Ankle (2) Aztec Symbols  Between Shoulder Blades (3) Anagram (Reality/Fantasy); Left Wrist.


Q: How do you feel about friends to lovers romances?


A: Addicted to them. 

Q: Have you ever used the WRECK THIS JOURNAL thing?

A: No

Q: Do you journal? 

A: No, the crazy shit that goes on inside my head - should stay inside my head. 

Q: Are you more like Zach (just let life happen) or Abby (try to plan things out)?

A:  Nothing ever goes the way I think it should but, it tends to work out - so I'm a Zach.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. I have 2 tattoos at the moment. and like 50 more planned. :) there very addictive.
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Tattoos. No plans for any in the futures. Not for me but I do admire them on others when they are tasteful artistic ones. Size doesn't matter as long as it doesn't distract from the beauty. Never used the WRECKED JOURNAL. Don't Journal. I'm somewhere in the middle between 'go with flow' and planning.

    ReplyDelete