Monday, September 23, 2013

Review ~ The Twisted Mosaic - Special Omnibus Edition (The Twisted Mosaic)

--Dirty little secrets.--

Talia indulges her sexual pleasures, turning her life into a twisted mess. Sleeping with Alex is dangerous and reckless, and she craves that excitement. Loving Will is comforting and safe, and she needs that stability. Why can’t she get everything she wants from one man?

--All the wrong reasons.--

Alex has everything he wants. He loves the power that comes with his job, and fooling around with his boss provides the illicit kink he needs. He's in charge and trusts no one.

When Alex's case forces them back together, Talia discovers she still craves both her former lovers. Can only one love her enough to satisfy her twisted desires and provide the stability she needs?

--Love takes an unexpected twist.--

Will loves Talia, and he's willing to give up everything to be with her. Their future hinges on her answer to one simple question. But when he leaves his life behind to pursue her, he's confronted with choices he didn't expect.

No more secrets. No more lies. Old love? New love? Or do they have a third option?
The author does a remarkable job of entwining the lives of the main characters. This stimulating erotic tale centers around Talia and her sexual pleasure. Talia is completely comfortable with her sexual desires. She is unapologetic about the need for multiple partners and variety.  Will and Alex are best friends determined to fulfill all of her needs (both emotional and physical).

Ms. James constructed a robust story around incredible characters, then entwined every erotic fantasy imaginable. Each page is a fresh sensual adventure. The flow is incredible, never stale, each choice the characters made resulted in realistic consequences.  I sometimes felt disconnected from the characters; this was not a frequent event, but I happen often enough to mention.  Looking forward to the author’s next release…Let It Ride.

Disclosure: This ebook was provided to me free of charge for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.


About Amelia James

I got hooked on trashy romance novels in junior high, but my mom took them away from me, But she couldn’t stop me from daydreaming. After I got married, I wrote some of my naughtier daydreams down and sent them to Playgirl magazine. Two of them got published. I kept daydreaming and writing stories until my dirty stories turned into trashy books. 

I live in Colorado, but I’ll always be a loyal Wisconsin Cheesehead. When I’m not lusting after my next bad boy hero, I’m looking for inspiration in sci-fi and action movies, football players, morally ambiguous lawyers, muscle cars, and kick-butt chicks. 

You can find me on Facebook, and on Twitter I’m known as Trashy Writer. I call myself a trashy writer because I want my readers to know that I enjoy mindless escapism as much as they do. I’m not out to win a Pulitzer Prize. (But I'm an award-winning finalist in erotica, USA Book News 2012.) I just want to help someone relax and get away from it all for a little while. I write romance, erotica and trash for fun and pleasure. 

Trashy's Treasures Blog: http://trashystreasures.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment