Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Swag ~ Tracey Devlyn

Welcome to Sunday Swag!

I am always looking for imaginative ways to promote the romance authors I love when I discovered this weekly feature hosted by Riverina Romantics; it comes with the added bonus of sharing my other love {its an addiction really} of swag with the blogging world. Congrats goes to Riverina Romantics for this remarkable giveaway idea and for allowing BBMoreB to join. My addiction to swag started with the Romance Trading Cards; then it was bookmarks; then….you get the idea!

Tracey Devlyn
Tracey Devlyn is an award-winning authors who writes historical romantic thrillers (translation: a slightly more grievous journey toward the heroine’s happy ending). She’s a member of Romance Writers of America, International Thriller Writers, Australia Romance Readers Association and the Windy City and The Beau Monde Romance Writers of America chapters. Tracey’s also a co-founder of Romance University and Lady Jane’s Salon-Naperville reading salon.

Tracey is represented by agent Jennifer Udden of the Donald Maass Literary Agency.Sourcebooks published her debut series, including titles A Lady’s Revenge, Checkmate, My Lord and A Lady’s Secret Weapon. In November 2013, Tracey will enter the exciting world of indie publishing via her company TDC Creations, Inc.

An Illinois native, Tracey spends her evenings harassing her once-in-a-lifetime husband and her weekends torturing her characters. For more information on Tracey, including her Internet haunts, contest updates, and details on her upcoming novels, please visit her website at: TraceyDevlyn.com

Twitter.com/TraceyDevlyn | Facebook.com/AuthorTraceyDevlyn

Copied from About Author


a Rafflecopter giveaway
For more spectacular Sunday Swag giveaways check out

The Jeep Diva

I Smell Sheep Froggarita's Bookcase

28 comments:

  1. I love historical romance and I have read several of Tracey's books. Checkmate My Lord is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, so glad you enjoyed Checkmate!

      Delete
  2. I love historical romances but have never read one of Tracey's books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love historical romances...cant get enough of them and yes i have read traceys work..love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Historical romances are a must to read! I have read A Lady’s Secret Weapon and loved it very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicole, lovely to see you here! Isn't it wonderful how many great HR choices there are available today?!

      Delete
  5. While I don't read traditional historical romances, I love romantic suspense. I would be very interested in reading Tracey Devlyn's books. The combination of history, with mystery is definitely alluring. michelle_willms@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, mingling history, romance and suspense makes the read a bit more fun, yes?!!

      Delete
  6. I really do love to read historical romance. I have read A Lady's Secret Weapon by Tracey Devlyn and i LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love historical romance. I have the first two books of this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice, I hope you enjoy A Lady's Secret Weapon if/when you get a chance to read it. Writing Ethan's story was great fun!

      Delete
  8. Yes I do read historical romance, I haven't had the chance to read any of this authors books yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read a few but my primary reads are PNR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victoria, paranormal is in my top 3 fav genres. Kresley Cole and Dianna Love/Sherrilyn Kenyon are the bomb!

      Delete
  10. I read historical romance all the time!! And, no I have not read any of Tracey's work... yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I hope you enjoy the Nexus series when/if you get a chance to read them.

      Delete
  11. I love historical romance. I haven't read any of Tracy's books yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I do read historical romances but I have not read anything by Ms. Devlyn yet. I will have to check them out though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First, I would like to wish you much success in your coming new release! How exciting! =) No, I have not ever read work by this Author and actually, I haven't read much Historical Romance either, if any, although I would love to have the experience. I primarily read paranormal, likely because it's what I write, as well as Contemporary.

    Thank you for the opportunity and again, best wishes!

    Shelbie Knight =)
    www.shelbieknight.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! I love Historical Romance books. They are so so good!! I haven't read any of this authors books yet. But I am going to go check them out on goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love historical romances.. Yes I have read your book's. Love them!! Thanks for sharing this with us..

    ReplyDelete