Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Swag ~ Molly O'Keefe

Welcome to Sunday Swag!

I am always looking for imaginative ways to promote the romance authors I love when I discovered this weekly feature hosted by Riverina Romantics; it comes with the added bonus of sharing my other love {its an addiction really} of swag with the blogging world. Congrats goes to Riverina Romantics for this remarkable giveaway idea and for allowing BBMoreB to join. My addiction to swag started with the Romance Trading Cards; then it was bookmarks; then….you get the idea!

Molly O'Keefe
Molly O'Keefe has always known she wanted to be a writer (except when she wanted to be a florist or a chef and the brief period of time when she considered being a cowgirl). And once she got her hands on some romances, she knew exactly what she wanted to write.

She published her first Harlequin romance at age 25 and hasn't looked back. She loves exploring every character's road towards happily ever after.

Originally from a small town outside of Chicago, she went to university in St. Louis where she met and fell in love with the editor of her school newspaper. They followed each other around the world for several years and finally got married and settled down in Toronto, Ontario. They welcomed their son into their family in 2006, and their daughter in 2008. When she's not at the park or cleaning up the toy room, Molly is working hard on her next novel, trying to exercise, stalking Tina Fey on the internet and dreaming of the day she can finish a cup of coffee without interruption. {Bio}
You can find Molly on the web at the following locations: | Website Facebook | Twitter | 



For more spectacular Sunday Swag giveaways check out

 The Jeep Diva

I Smell Sheep Froggarita's Bookcase

15 comments:

  1. I haven't read anything by Molly yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot remember the name of the book I've read, but I know I enjoyed her writing. She delivered a spicy love story with a HEA, which I require (sad endings depress me for days). michelle_willm(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Wild Child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any books by Molly yet, but I'm looking forward to reading Wild Child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard Molly read an excerpt. Very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of Molly's books yet, but I keep hearing such wonderful things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHE IS A NEW WRITER TO ME. THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY! SHELLEY S. calicolady60@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read anything by her yet.
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her Crooked Creek Ranch series, can't choose just one of the books! And I really can't wait to read Wild Child!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of Molly's books yet, adding them to my TBR list now

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't believe I've ever read any of Molly's books, however just the cover alone makes Wild Child want to be my first.

    ReplyDelete