The first installment of a sexy, whirlwind romance about a modern day heroine writing historical romance novels based on her romantic misadventures with the bad boy billionaire.
Jane Sparks has accidentally announced her engagement on Facebook—to the infamous Bad Boy Billionaire, Duke Austen. As soon as it’s discovered that Jane and Duke barely know each other (One hot kiss at a party does not a relationship make), she’ll be humiliated. And then Duke does something Jane never expected. He plays along with her charade.
With his hard partying, playboy reputation jeopardizing a fifty million dollar investment deal, Duke realizes an engagement with the hot but oh-so-proper librarian could be just the thing to repair his reputation. This good girl tempts him to be very wicked…but just with her. It’s unprecedented. Inconceivable. Totally alluring.
As the unlikely match of librarian and tech entrepreneur set out to convince the world—and the internet—that their love is real, something unexpected happens: they start falling for each other. But Jane is secretly writing a historical romance novel that could expose their carefully constructed romance…unless two perfect strangers are content to be perfectly scandalous together.
5 reasons to fall in love with the bad boy billionaire
By Maya Rodale
Every girl loves a bad boy—right? And the qualities that get a bad boy billionaire his fortune are devastatingly sexy. Check out these five reasons to fall in love with Duke Austen, the ultimate Bad Boy Billionaire.
- This bad boy billionaire is incredibly intelligent. Duke Austen is a brilliant tech entrepreneur who is not only charming, but insanely good at coding. He is all brains and brawn.
- You have to see this bad boy billionaire’s smile. Jane Sparks likens it to “one of those devastating smiles that were most often found in the pages of romance novels.” As you might imagine, it makes her heart skip a beat. Or two.
- This bad boy billionaire has a sense of humor. He teases Jane, the heroine, by calling her “Sweater Set” after the prim clothes she wears (which he inevitably removes). They love bantering almost as much as…kissing and more.
- This bad boy billionaire has a wicked sense of adventure. When a prank Facebook post appears announcing his engagement to a girl he’s only met once (for one crazy hot kiss) he doesn’t freak out…he spies the perfect opportunity to repair his playboy image and score a huge investment deal. He just didn’t count on falling love…
- This bad boy billionaire knows exactly what to do with a grey silk tie—and no, he’s not wearing it. To say any more would be NSFW but it’s perfect for your e-reader J
Be still your racing heart, right? Get to know more about Duke—and Jane Sparks, the woman he falls for—in The Bad Boy Billionaire's Wicked Arrangement and The Bad Boy Billionaire's Girl Gone Wild.